Do You Need A Managed IT Services Partner In Full SSAE 16 Compliance?
True North uses frequent audits and strict security solutions to ensure we’re in full SSAE 16 compliance. You can trust us to provide innovative, high-quality solutions.
Our data centers:
- Are in full compliance with SSAE 16’s requirements
- Undergo regular SOC 1 audits to maintain compliance
- Use the highest levels of security
- Are protected against downtime
What Is SSAE 16 Compliance?
Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) compliance is about ensuring that proper auditing standards are undertaken in regards to financial matters, especially when servicing another company’s customers.
How Are We Compliant?
True North and its data centers are fully compliant with SSAE requirements through regular SOC 1 audits.
SOC 1 Reports
SOC 1 reports are specifically designed to accommodate the needs of organizations that use service companies and the CPAs that audit their financial statements. Two types of reports fall under the SOC 1 category:
- Type 1 reports on the equitability of the presentation of the leadership’s description of the service firm’s systems and the suitability of the design of the controls to achieve the related control objectives included in the description as of a specified date.
- Type 2 reports on the equitability of the presentation of the leadership team’s description of the service firm’s system and the suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of the controls to get the related control objectives included in the description accomplished throughout a specified period.
We accomplish this level of compliance by enforcing the highest security standards in our data centers. Our data security solutions fall under three umbrellas: VMware cloud computing, data backup and recovery solutions, and secure data centers.
VMware Cloud Computing Solutions
As an enterprise-level partner of a robust VMware virtual computing infrastructure, True North is able to effectively deploy a powerful computing environment that is equipped with the highest possible levels of security.
Innovative Data Backup and Recovery Tools
Our comprehensive Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) provides powerful backup and recovery solutions with immediate failover capability to ensure that your network won’t suffer downtime in the case of an interruption.
Secure Data Center Storage
True North uses two data centers, both of which are fully in compliance with SSAE 16. Each data center features state-of-the-art physical security, environmental security, and incident management solutions.
Access and Security
Access and security of these facilities is controlled through use of:
- Biometric scanners
- Keycard access
- Visual surveillance solutions
- Military trained armed security guards on 24/7 duty
We use only the highest levels of digital and physical security at our facilities to provide the best possible environment for our clients and ensure we’re fully SSAE 16 compliant.
Each facility uses redundant infrastructure to protect you and your data against downtime. Furthermore, using our innovative solutions, we’re able to provide the best backups and recovery tools. Rest assured, your data is safe with us.
True North constantly works to maintain complete SSAE 16 compliance across each aspect of our business. Contact us to learn how your business can benefit our services.