EHR & EMR Consulting Solutions
Caring for electronic medical records is a sacred trust, and it’s incumbent upon your healthcare practice to ensure that they are handled according to all relevant regulations and standards. Having a technology partner that delivers industry leading EMR consulting services will ensure you remain ahead of the curve in managing your patients’ records.
True North offers a range of EMR IT solutions designed to give your practice the support it needs to run efficiently, effectively and securely. Trust the company that understands healthcare-specific IT requirements, and harness the power of our extensive knowledge and expertise.
Get In Touch With Us
True North’s EMR Consulting Services
Unlike most EMR consulting companies, we offer a team of dedicated and expert EMR consultants who have years of experience in the healthcare IT field. Each EMR implementation consultant will work with your practice to understand your needs and deliver solutions tailored to your unique needs.
Our experience in the healthcare IT field makes us eminently qualified to deliver top flight EMR IT solutions, and we’re able to consult with you to ensure that your organization is positioned to reach its goals. Beyond our technology expertise, we offer extensive consulting on a wide range of EMR-related topics.
True North’s Healthcare IT services
True North’s Healthcare IT services can assist you with a slate of industry-standard healthcare and EMR-related tools. We provide support for a variety of products such as:
- GE Centricity
- GE Centricity EMR
- NextGen EMR
- Practice Partners
In addition, True North can advise you on the optimal technology infrastructure for your healthcare organization. We’ll help you to put an IT network in place tailored to your specific needs so you’ll be well positioned to concentrate on what you do best – deliver outstanding health care.
We offer solutions to help boost the capability of your practice regarding both compliance with EHR standards and electronic medical records software. Our areas of expertise include:
- HIPAA implementation and training on policies and procedures
- HL7 compliance
- Assistance with “Meaningful Use” guidelines
- Vendor management
- Practice Management support
- Electronic prescription support
- Lab applications
- PACS and OIS implementation and support
True North provides you with all the expertise your practice needs to thrive in a demanding regulatory and application environment.
Trust The Industry Leading EMR Consultants
In addition to the healthcare-specific expertise that True North has gained from years of experience, we offer state of the art cloud hosting solutions specifically designed to handle the challenges of your healthcare operations.
Our EMR cloud hosting services feature:
- Hybrid and private cloud hosting solutions, fully customized to meet your particular needs
- The cost effectiveness associated with a reduced capital expenditure for equipment, as many of your network operations can be outsourced to our offsite servers
- The flexibility to increase or decrease your computing needs dynamically
- Safe data storage thanks to our secure data centers that incorporate the highest standards of physical security and data redundancy
- Disaster recovery options designed to safeguard the integrity of your data, preventing loss of sensitive information by offering redundant backup servers. Should you suffer a service disruption, our recovery solutions will have your network back up and running at a moment’s notice.
True North’s EMR consulting solutions bring best in class electronic medical record management guidance to your practice, giving you a firm technological base from which to grow your operations. We will ensure EMR implementation and full integration with your other systems. Our services also include complete EMR support and robust EMR testing to ensure your systems run smooth all the time.
Contact us to learn how we can help you bring your practice to the next level.
Speak to a healthcare IT specialist
Ask how we’ve delivered $364,000 in ROI over 4 years through IT enhancements.