Having a managed IT services partner you can depend on is a key step toward achieving your company’s goals. You need a provider who not only understands your organization’s needs but works toward helping you satisfy them using transformational IT solutions.
True North’s portfolio of managed IT services are designed with your ultimate success in mind. We have a keen awareness of what it means to succeed in business, and our solutions are ready to help you navigate the technological waters so you can focus on achieving your aims.
So whether you manage your own IT department or outsource your technology operations, True North has the services to help ensure your data flows smoothly and efficiently.
The Benefits Of True North’s Managed IT Services
Our managed IT services leverage industry-leading tools and expertise to provide you with an unparalleled level of support for your network operations. True North’s managed IT services include:
Server images and data protection. Our trueFAILOVER BDR offering gives you peace of mind knowing that your data is safe and secure. Whether your servers are located onsite or offsite, trueFAILOVER provides you with cutting edge data redundancy and disaster recovery. trueFAILOVER BDR features:
- Protection from server, application, and active domain directory crashes, as well as theft and natural disasters
- Point in time snapshots of onsite or offsite data servers, ensuring your backup point will never result in a data loss
- Fully load balanced servers ready to handle spikes in data traffic
- Offsite data replication in our data centers, which employ the highest standards of physical security including access control and emergency generators
VMware management. If you have an in-house network running a VMware environment, our trueVMANAGEMENT service will handle all aspects of its operation. True North enjoys an enterprise-level partnership with VMware and offers best in class management of your virtual network. trueVMANAGEMENT’s features include:
- Fully VMware-certified experts ready to provide virtual environment management
- Virtual and distributed switching
- Technical services such as host patching, application scanning and installation, software configuration, driver deployment and backup support
- Full reporting on a wide variety of network operations, including resource availability, data store capacity, VMware tools installation status and CPU consolidation ratios
Cloud network monitoring and support. True North provides extensive monitoring of your cloud-based IT operations. Our constant and proactive monitoring of your infrastructure ensures an efficient operation with the level of support that you’d expect.
trueNAVIGATE. Our co-managed IT service for small to midsize business, trueNAVIGATE is a comprehensive and tailored solution to move your company toward full IT maturity. As part of the process, we’ll help you address all your pressing IT matters in a way that drives your business toward your ultimate goals.
trueNAVIGATE’s features include:
- Full consulting on your business goals to ensure that they are in alignment with your IT spend
- A simple monthly pricing model that lets you take control over your IT spend
trueCOMMAND. Our fully-managed IT service for small to midsize business, trueCOMMAND gives you the flexibility of having your network operations looked after so you can focus your attention on growing your business. We offer predictable IT outcomes for a fixed monthly cost, giving you the cost certainty you need to remain competitive.
trueCOMMAND’s features include:
- Complete consultation on your IT needs and how they can help to support your goals
- Full transparency thanks to a complete reporting process and proactive technology reviews that will keep you continually in the loop
- Access to a full slate of support services to ensure your network’s efficient and cost-effective operation
True North’s range of managed IT services is designed to help you take your business to the next level. By leveraging our complete package of solutions, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having an industry leader supporting your network operations.
Contact us to learn how you can harness the power of our managed IT services to help you reach your business goals.