Do You Need A Trusted IT Partner To Ensure Your HIPAA Compliance?
True North leverages our expertise, innovative backup and recovery solutions, and our secure facilities to ensure your full HIPAA compliance.
Our HIPAA compliance consultation services:
- Help make your life easier
- Use the highest levels of security possible
- Feature robust backup technologies to help protect your data
- Let you leverage our expertise to create the best solution for your facility
How HIPAA Compliance Protects You
In today’s data-centric environment, protecting your patient’s confidential health records is essential. Having full HIPAA compliance is not only required by law, but is designed to ensure that your clinic or practice operates according to established best practices.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act is designed to ensure proper procedures are followed by healthcare industry organizations who are entrusted with patient medical records. Whether this data is paper-based or electronic, practitioners are bound to law to ensure the confidentiality of this information.
These specifications ensure that you take measures to not only protect your data but also protect your practice from liability. They include:
- Having data backup plans
- Implementing proper password security
- Implementing anti-malware protection
- Enacting proper facility access controls/physical security
The Challenges of HIPAA Compliance
Unfortunately, obtaining HIPAA security compliance can be a major headache for health industry organizations. You need to obtain highly secure data solutions to protect your EMRs. Not only that, you also need to facilitate proper control systems to ensure that access to data centres is restricted. This means obtaining a secure site, purchasing hardware, and installing and maintaining high-level security solutions. For medical facilities, this process can be expensive and frustrating.
For that reason, partnering with a technology firm that already operates with full HIPAA certification makes sense. True North has years of experience working with clinics and hospitals, providing secure cloud computing services and solutions to those with vital data to protect.
Our HIPAA Compliance Solutions
Through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) hosting and consulting products, True North is able to both provide you with best practices guidance for implementing and following HIPAA regulations.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your data is safely stored in our cloud-based HIPAA compliant servers. Your health practice will benefit from:
- Full physical security in our data centers including facility biometric and keycard access control, visual surveillance and locked server enclosures
- Multiple backup options through our Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solutions
- The ability to access your crucial information across multiple platforms
Our EMR consulting services let you leverage our extensive experience in providing healthcare IT services. Whether it’s helping you with HIPAA implementation or assisting with application management, True North can lead the way.
Our consulting solutions include:
- Full HIPAA implementation as well as training on policies and procedures
- EMR integration into healthcare management applications
- Providing system security and optimization guidance
- Assistance with vendor management
As a leader in providing compliance services, True North has the tools and processes in place you need to deliver optimal healthcare services to your patients.
By leveraging our secure cloud storage, state of the art backup and recovery services and safe data procedures, you’ll be able to rest easy in the knowledge that your patient records are in good hands.
Contact us to learn how our HIPAA compliance services can give your healthcare organization an edge.