When Your IT Fails, You Need Solutions that Get You Back Up in Seconds.
Our healthcare IT support teams work directly with medical practices and hospitals to keep your systems running 24/7. When things are running smoothly, we work to optimize your performance, letting you focus on managing your facility and delivering exceptional care.
True North Healthcare IT Support includes:
- Under One Hour response time
- Unlimited issue response
- Guaranteed service level agreements with compensation for downtime
- Active monitoring and ongoing maintenance behind the scenes
- Proactive IT assessments and strategic IT roadmapping
- Bi-weekly and monthly reporting of key performance metrics and goals
- Onsite visits if needed to resolve issues
- Multi-channel communication options for support
- 24/7 access to trained healthcare IT experts
- Available full-time onsite support
- Simple and predictable pricing formulas
- Regular annual onsites for proactive long term IT enhancements
- Tier 5 Platinum rated data centers with comprehensive compliance certifications
Healthcare IT Support from True North
True North has been providing industry-leading healthcare IT solutions for years. We know your focus is on giving your patients the best possible care, rather than worrying about the intricacies of running an IT department. Let us focus on maintaining and improving the technology you need, so you can get back to providing the high quality of care your patients expect.
What Sets True North Apart?
- We continually optimize your IT over time.
- Up to 60% reduction in IT failures after 4 months with True North
- Cross country data centers for cloud system redundancy
- Comprehensive compliance protocols across our IT infrastructure
- Fully compliant with HIPAA, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, PCI DSS Certified and CMMi Level 3 Accredited
- We offer the most advanced HIPAA model used by Fortune 100 clients
- Over 100 hospitals, physician groups, and practices under management
- 200+ successful IT projects over 14 years
- Trusted by multiple Fortune 100 companies for EMR and cloud hosting
- US-based healthcare IT support and consulting teams
- Average EMR system recovery in 1 minute
- Purpose built cloud for EMR
Why You Should Outsource Your Healthcare IT Support
Your patients depend on 100% uptime. With cloud computing, e-Health, and EHR increasingly prevalent, an IT outage could cripple your physician’s ability to deliver services.
When critical IT systems are down, your HCPs may be facing patients without the resources to deliver care, and your practice may face lawsuits depending on the degree of service disruption.
Augment your Internal IT Teams
Maintaining an acceptable uptime (greater than 99.5%) requires you to retain an overcapacity of IT staffing resources, which is expensive and inefficient – driving up your care delivery costs.
Our trueNavigate package allows you to offload break-fix, maintenance, and system optimizations. We become your partners, allowing your IT teams to call on us for any issues or inquiries. Meanwhile, True North engineers will monitor your systems, and perform periodic onsite visits to augment performance over time, allowing your internal teams to focus on internal strategic projects.
Focus Purely on the Care Flow
If you’re struggling to retain excellent IT staff, let True North take the wheel. Our trueCOMMAND service package includes a full time team of onsite True North engineers who will deliver total white-glove managed IT and vCIO services.
We will take care of everything, so you and your teams can cross IT issues off the checklist.
Full Visibility into your IT Roadmap
IT maturity is a strategic process that involves coordinating people, processes, and technology. You need a dedicated CIO or IT Manager, and strategic foresight into healthcare IT outcomes.
True North conducts a proactive IT assessment for all of our hospital and practice clients, and we map out the path to IT maturity that best suits your current use, and future strategic direction.
True North gives you clarity and direction for your long term healthcare IT strategy.
Our Medical IT Support Services
Healthcare IT isn’t a one-size fits all solution. At True North, we offer tailored service structures that help you pick the best possible SLA for your current and future IT needs. Combine that with our industry leading HIPAA compliant solutions, tier 5 platinum certified data centers, escalated helpdesk support, and 24/7 support services with guaranteed service levels – and you can see why healthcare providers across the USA trust True North.
We offer three tiers of healthcare IT services to help meet the needs and budgetary constraints of your hospital or clinic:
trueGUIDANCE is our entry level Managed IT for healthcare and medical facilities. You receive 24/7 remote IT support, ongoing network monitoring and optimization, automated escalation and response of IT issues to our internal engineers, and access to our healthcare IT consultants for professional services.
If your internal IT teams need support and augmentation to help maximize the capacity of your IT staffing resources, trueGUIDANCE is the best choice.
Our trueNAVIGATE package was custom built to meet the needs of clients who have some existing IT staff, but need a partner to help manage and improve their tools and service levels.
trueNAVIGATE lets you take advantage of our expertise to improve your IT with long term roadmapping and proactive onsite visits to co-create value and augment your systems over time.
trueNAVIGATE expands on the services of Tier 1, and includes:
- Centralized Services (24/7 protection)
- Automated Patching
- Monitoring and Alert Notifications
- Infrastructure, computer and tablet devices are supported
- Remote support 24/7
- Open support model
- Available onsite services
- Vendor management for break/fix
- Simple MACD’s
- Proactive event triage
- Network Administration
- Standardized processes and best practices defined
- Documentation, licensing, and warranty management
- Technology reviews
- IT Maturity Planning
- Initial IT Assessment and IT Maturity Plan
- Engineering reviews
- Solutions recommendations
- IT business reviews
- Professional Services
- Project assessments and proposal services
- Project management for True North projects
- Client account management
The trueCOMMAND package was custom built for our clients who do not have in-house IT and need a fully managed service offering.
TrueCOMMAND builds off the services offered in Tier 2, and includes a full time team of True North healthcare IT technicians on staff to deliver total IT planning, implementation, augmentation, and maintenance.
With trueCOMMAND, True North takes the wheel, while not relinquishing your command of IT resources. We map your IT maturity path, maintain and augment your systems, and implement upgrades with comprehensive reporting along the way.
- 24×7 Protection – We keep your systems safe and running perfectly by implementing and maintaining robust anti-virus, anti-malware, and anti-spam software. Additionally, automated software patching, monitoring, and alert notifications are included as part of our plan to keep you protected. With these tools at the fore, you won’t even notice these issues as they’ll get fixed right away.
- Constant Support – You need your systems to work constantly. That’s why we provide comprehensive remote support from Monday to Friday, 7am-6pm. We also can provide support when it comes to anything IT. Whether you simply have an IT question or want expertise to bounce ideas off of, we’re your partners in IT. When big issues come up, we’ll come on-site to quickly get them resolved. If equipment fails, we’ll get it repaired or replaced immediately. Additionally, as part of our comprehensive support, we provide powerful proactive event triage.
- Network Administration – When you start with us, we’ll immediately work to develop standardized processes as well as best practices in order to ensure that you’re consistently happy with the results. Additionally, as part of the program, we’ll use periodic full or half day onsite IT health checks to verify that each component is running at 100%. Throughout our services, we’ll manage all of your documentation, licensing, and warranties, so you can keep completely hands off the whole process. Finally, as part of our network administration services, we do regular technology reviews to ensure your solutions are up-to-date.
- IT Maturity Planning – As part of the onboarding process, we’ll go through thorough IT and business reviews, during which we’ll determine existing levels of IT maturity and how we can improve it. Additionally, our engineers will do a thorough systems review and provide recommendations.
- Professional Services – We offer comprehensive professional IT services, which includes project assessments and proposal services. In addition, we make use of complete project management for any True North project.
If you’re looking for a custom set of services that include items across all three tiers, and something else you’ve had in mind, request a quote and let us show you why True North is a leader in Healthcare Technology services.
True North delivers industry-leading healthcare IT support solutions to empower your facility to deliver outstanding service. In tandem with our suite of technology services your organization will improve tools that reduce downtime and frequency. When you work with us, you’ll remove the tedium of IT issues and be able to focus on delivering outstanding patient care. Contact us today to learn how you benefit from our healthcare IT support solutions.