Disaster Recovery Services
Ensuring that your company or organization’s data is protected in the event of an emergency is crucial to your ongoing success. Without a disaster recovery plan in place, you’re a server crash or fire away from losing vast amounts of data that in some instances may prove to be unrecoverable.
True North’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that should an interruption of your network services occur, you’ll be back up and running in no time.
What Are True North’s Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery Services?
Our backup and disaster recovery services protect data both onsite and offsite through server imaging in the cloud via our hybrid and private cloud services, providing network and data redundancy at True North’s secure data centers.
We accomplish this in part by harnessing the power of industry-leading solutions for continuous replication from providers Zerto and Veeam. Both products are renowned throughout the computing world as legendary cloud virtualization backup and recovery tools, providing the most secure data storage and disaster recovery available.
Our unique position as a nationally recognized managed services provider with access to highly trained information technology security consultants delivers recovery expertise in the event of a crisis.
Benefits of a Disaster Recovery Company such as Truenorth
Our disaster recovery services bring a wide variety of benefits to your business, leaving you fully protected in any situation from hardware failure to fire or natural disasters.
Some of these include:
Importance of Disaster Recovery Services
It’s never pleasant to imagine the worst-case scenarios. However, prudent disaster recovery planning is a vital process that every company and organization should take to ensure continuity of computing operations in the event disaster strikes.
True North’s backup and disaster recovery solutions go a long way toward mitigating the risks to your business by ensuring that your data will always continue to flow, no matter what the circumstances.
Some of the situations DRaaS protects your company from:
- Application Crashes – When applications cease functioning properly, our servers are standing by to help you redeploy and protect your data from being lost
- Active Directory Domain Crashes – Losing every server on your network due to a domain-wide active directory crash can be catastrophic unless you have True North’s offsite servers on standby waiting to take on your traffic
- Post-Service Pack or Upgrade Issues – Problems arising from upgrades or service pack deployments can easily be safeguarded against
- Corrupt Backup – Our point in time snapshots and fully-replicated spare server images means you’ll never have to worry about corrupt backups
- Hardware Failure – In the event of a failure of any of your hardware components, our instant failover processes ensure that your network will continue to operate
- Theft – Should your servers or any network hardware be stolen, our regular data backups mean that you won’t lose any of your data
- Fire – A fire affecting your premises doesn’t have to mean the loss of data. Once your physical systems become compromised, our instant failover process will automatically continue network operations
- Natural Disasters – Earthquakes and other natural disasters can be devastating to your operations and personnel; ensuring that your data is safe and recoverable means that you’ll be able to be up and running as soon as possible
Protecting your data in the event of a disaster makes good business sense. We have continuous data protection tools in place to safeguard your operations against the unexpected.
Whether your network operations are self-service or managed, True North’s cloud hosting service offers disaster recovery solutions tailor-made to your company’s needs.
Contact us to learn how we can safeguard your network.